Hi There

Hi there peeps! My puppy turned 1 yesterday! Isn't he the cutest thing ever? He is such a love bug, I just cannot get enough of his crazy ways. When I leave my purse open he takes things out and chews on them, mostly make-up things like brushes, and lip-gloss, I want to rename him Abu after that little thief of a monkey on Aladdin.




I added 2 different Penguin designs last night to my Etsy shop, they were so much fun to create! I made them for my sisters friend Paula who loves Penguins. I put them on Etsy because I thought maybe other people who love Penguins would like them too!

Here they are 1st Penguin & 2nd Penguin.

I have a few more designs to add non-penguin, but I am very slow at adding things! I started a page at Art Fire and I have to say they have a lot more to offer then Etsy as far as how your shop looks, and I really love it! I haven't added any items but I thought I would try it out!

KK bye for now, our sweet readers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Reviews
"Anyone who appreciates fine arts and crafts will enjoy this fine site! Great job! Best wishes!"

Richard
whitecollarcrimeingeorgia.blogspot.com
"I loved going through your site, you have a ton of information. That's why I am bookmarking you! :) I love handmade and the way you feature handmade artists if fantastic. The lastest post with the lady with the wild lovely hair is great, I hope someone gets it for you!"

michelle
sierrasnowsoaps.blogspot.com
"Elegant, simple, informative and useful. These are the words that come to mind to describe the art piece that is this blog. The Butterfly Maiden Fairy painting is surreal!"

Wilmaryad
gayarabguy.blogspot.com/
Get your own reviews, free traffic at
free web site trafffic and promotion
click here
Blog contents © Sugar Sisters 2009. Blogspot Templates by Nymphont.