Insomnia!!

I posted a new design tonight, well not a new design, just a new color combo... I think this looks so great, I love this yellowy cream matched with this turquoise color.


I cannot sleep, normally this energy surge would be welcomed, but at 4:30 am in the morning, its not so good, I am a bit worried that I am developing insomnia (this is the 2nd day) I took a nap yesterday for about 2 1/2 hours and that is it! I never understood people with insomnia, I love to sleep so having all this energy is a bit weird for me. Tomorrow I plan on a long walk with the puppy to get some energy out, I hope that will help.

Tonight I worked on some customer orders one in particular was ready to go but I noticed something I didn't like on the tag, so I did a do over, Chris says its no big deal but dammit there was a little tiny spec of something inside the gloss coat, and I think it had to do with a certain tooth pick that I was using to pop the bubbles... now I know why Fran uses the plastic wand.. so tonight.. I used a plastic wand, no more screwing around!!

Anyways time for me to try to go to bed. Oh one more thing!!

I am rather proud of my photography today, so I thought I would share, my puppy is just so darn cute I cannot stop posting pics of him!


KK bye for now, our sweet readers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Reviews
"Anyone who appreciates fine arts and crafts will enjoy this fine site! Great job! Best wishes!"

Richard
whitecollarcrimeingeorgia.blogspot.com
"I loved going through your site, you have a ton of information. That's why I am bookmarking you! :) I love handmade and the way you feature handmade artists if fantastic. The lastest post with the lady with the wild lovely hair is great, I hope someone gets it for you!"

michelle
sierrasnowsoaps.blogspot.com
"Elegant, simple, informative and useful. These are the words that come to mind to describe the art piece that is this blog. The Butterfly Maiden Fairy painting is surreal!"

Wilmaryad
gayarabguy.blogspot.com/
Get your own reviews, free traffic at
free web site trafffic and promotion
click here
Blog contents © Sugar Sisters 2009. Blogspot Templates by Nymphont.