Places to Sell Handmade

I am listing all the handmade venues, that you can sell your products on, as I find more I will add them to this list and keep it growing.

All these sites are all worth checking out, if you are considering selling handmade, online!

www.etsy.com
www.artfire.com
www.rubylane.com
www.ebay.com
madeitmyself.com
www.dawanda.com
www.folksy.com
icraft.ca
www.misi.co.uk
www.shophandmade.com
www.winkelf.com
www.1000markets.com
www.artflock.com
foodzie.com
www.silkfair.com
supermarkethq.com/browse/everything
www.ioffer.com
www.ecrater.com
www.artefest.com
www.artprice.com
www.ebid.net
www.artbreak.com
www.bigcartel.com
www.bonanzle.com
www.wigix.com
www.trocadero.com

When you are thinking about setting up shop, the main thing to think about are fees, some offer monthly fees like Artfire, where as others like Etsy charge per transaction.  Per transaction is only good if you have a small amount of sales, once you get past a certain amount a month a monthly fee might be more for you.

I would stick with one platform though getting your buyers to move to a new platform is hard, believe me I have tried to get my buyers to go to Artfire, they simply wont, they like to buy from Etsy even if they are new buyers they prefer to open up an Etsy account even though I offer coupons for $4.00 off at Artfire & 20% off in my Shop Now account, they still pay more at Etsy, they pay more because Etsy charges more so I cannot offer lower costs with out loosing $$.  Etsy is trusted and that is why people tend to use it more, and that is a thing to consider when you are selling online, because #1 you need customers.

Good Luck and enjoy selling handmade!

xoxo -- Aimee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Reviews
"Anyone who appreciates fine arts and crafts will enjoy this fine site! Great job! Best wishes!"

Richard
whitecollarcrimeingeorgia.blogspot.com
"I loved going through your site, you have a ton of information. That's why I am bookmarking you! :) I love handmade and the way you feature handmade artists if fantastic. The lastest post with the lady with the wild lovely hair is great, I hope someone gets it for you!"

michelle
sierrasnowsoaps.blogspot.com
"Elegant, simple, informative and useful. These are the words that come to mind to describe the art piece that is this blog. The Butterfly Maiden Fairy painting is surreal!"

Wilmaryad
gayarabguy.blogspot.com/
Get your own reviews, free traffic at
free web site trafffic and promotion
click here
Blog contents © Sugar Sisters 2009. Blogspot Templates by Nymphont.