Good times

I've been sick for the last few days and so I've been absent from both my shop and this blog. Now that I'm better, I hope to rectify that oversight...

Just got back from a wonderful day with my sister and her man. My husband and her boyfriend LOVE radio controlled airplanes. It's kind of fun, me crafting and he putting together his planes. Beats vegging out in front of the TV any day.

Well, today, while they were flying thier planes, we got together to try and make some improvements to this blog. Thanks to Aimee, I think the layout is much more easy on the eyes.

My Sugar Sister also got me on Twitter. I am now a full-fledged tweeter and you can check me out at twitter. com/chrmanomalies. You can also view Aimee's at twitter.com/mysweetweets.

Cool thing about twitter is I met a new seller on etsy and could not resist buying these: http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=24862454
Awesome stuff, by-the-way!

Have a good Monday folks, and if you're in the Sacramento, CA area, enjoy the sun...if it decides to peek it's way out from behind the clouds.

Neva

New listing: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39759996

1 comments:

Aimée - Metamorph Designs January 31, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

Eeekk I love those, you have such good taste!! They are soo cute! We had fun tonight, thanks for visiting!

Post a Comment

Our Reviews
"Anyone who appreciates fine arts and crafts will enjoy this fine site! Great job! Best wishes!"

Richard
whitecollarcrimeingeorgia.blogspot.com
"I loved going through your site, you have a ton of information. That's why I am bookmarking you! :) I love handmade and the way you feature handmade artists if fantastic. The lastest post with the lady with the wild lovely hair is great, I hope someone gets it for you!"

michelle
sierrasnowsoaps.blogspot.com
"Elegant, simple, informative and useful. These are the words that come to mind to describe the art piece that is this blog. The Butterfly Maiden Fairy painting is surreal!"

Wilmaryad
gayarabguy.blogspot.com/
Get your own reviews, free traffic at
free web site trafffic and promotion
click here
Blog contents © Sugar Sisters 2009. Blogspot Templates by Nymphont.