Wish me Luck

After almost a month of having an infection, being on antibiotics that gave me a crazy allergic reaction, hives, clogged ear and swollen glads, along with being super freaking tired, at 1:00pm I am going in to the doctors.  Hopefully it will be quick and I will be back to work asap, as I have several orders to fill!!

Happy Monday and if you are looking for a good blog posting to check out stop by and visit http://kathleenssugarandspice.com/2010/06/28/cracker-barrel-vs-in-n-out-burger/  her new blog brings back so many good memories of the Cracker Barrel.

Just a note we are adding to out blog it is a bit under construction, were trying to incorporate our 3-day walk, as it is starting to be a huge part of our life, we really want to chronicle our walking, and share with everyone this great adventure my sister and I have started on with our cousin.

P.S. Pray for our mom she is having some serious pain in her shoulder and they have yet to figure out what it is, hopefully soon we will know something, feel free to send good happy healing thoughts her way!

2 comments:

Kimberly Walker June 28, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

I noticed that you stopped by my blog earlier... so of course I had to swing by and check yours out. I am now following and look forward to reading more of your stuff.
I will say a little prayer for you and your family... hope your mother feels better soon.
All the best,
Kim

Anonymous June 28, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Good luck hun!
You'll be okay!

Post a Comment

Our Reviews
"Anyone who appreciates fine arts and crafts will enjoy this fine site! Great job! Best wishes!"

Richard
whitecollarcrimeingeorgia.blogspot.com
"I loved going through your site, you have a ton of information. That's why I am bookmarking you! :) I love handmade and the way you feature handmade artists if fantastic. The lastest post with the lady with the wild lovely hair is great, I hope someone gets it for you!"

michelle
sierrasnowsoaps.blogspot.com
"Elegant, simple, informative and useful. These are the words that come to mind to describe the art piece that is this blog. The Butterfly Maiden Fairy painting is surreal!"

Wilmaryad
gayarabguy.blogspot.com/
Get your own reviews, free traffic at
free web site trafffic and promotion
click here
Blog contents © Sugar Sisters 2009. Blogspot Templates by Nymphont.