First Friday Art Walk -- Purdy Things

Hi there!  Leading up to First Friday I thought I would feature a few artists from our First Friday Art Walk Group, I think it will be a lot of fun and gear Neva and I up for Friday.

The first artist I have chosen is: Purdy Things - etsy.com/shop/purdythings


Crochet Green Twin Pod


I love these neat pods, they are fun for taking photos of your cute babies, I would think this would keep your baby nice and warm and cozy inside, perfect for a new born especially for the little ones that cry because they are sensitive to the cold - $39.00




Chocolate Brown Bear Ears

 

This hat is adorable and I thought of getting one for my newborn nephew Matthew (not with the flower of course),  HOW CUTE is this! - $28.00



Girls Red Crochet Beanie with Black Flower Clip 


When I was a little girl, I would have LOVED this!  I was known for sleeping with my gloves and hat on (my mom has pictures of it), now I didn't have anything this cute but if I did I mom would have had to fight me to take it off when I showered, any little girl will love this cute set! - $37.00

I love this seller and I hope you do too, so stop by and check her shop out www.PurdyThings.etsy.com, also check out out First Friday Art Walk group on Facebook or go shopping on Etsy by Clicking this link!

Tomorrows feature is a surprise, so stop by then and check out another wonderful artist from our First Friday Artwork Group.

2 comments:

Sarah June 1, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Awww! Too cute for words! Great idea for promoting FFAW with a daily feature! Best of luck to you! Sarah

Unknown June 1, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Thank you so much for featuring me and for the amazingly kind words!!!!!

Post a Comment

Our Reviews
"Anyone who appreciates fine arts and crafts will enjoy this fine site! Great job! Best wishes!"

Richard
whitecollarcrimeingeorgia.blogspot.com
"I loved going through your site, you have a ton of information. That's why I am bookmarking you! :) I love handmade and the way you feature handmade artists if fantastic. The lastest post with the lady with the wild lovely hair is great, I hope someone gets it for you!"

michelle
sierrasnowsoaps.blogspot.com
"Elegant, simple, informative and useful. These are the words that come to mind to describe the art piece that is this blog. The Butterfly Maiden Fairy painting is surreal!"

Wilmaryad
gayarabguy.blogspot.com/
Get your own reviews, free traffic at
free web site trafffic and promotion
click here
Blog contents © Sugar Sisters 2009. Blogspot Templates by Nymphont.