New Fun Barcode Pet ID tag Design :)

Hi there readers, last night I was working on some designs and I have quite a few new ones that are coming out for the summer & spring! I am also updating my sections in my shop to show all sizes of tags and samples of those sizes right now I currently only have samples of the 1.25" size, so it will be exciting to work with my cats modeling the smaller tags, I think Orey is going to be the best one to work with because she cannot get enough attention, so it will be all fun & games with her, and I cannot wait!

April has slowed a bit which gives me a lot of time to play with new designs, tweak the look of my page to make it more user friendly and get some more  pictures of samples taken so its a really good time to get things looking a bit more to my standards.  I also have been dreading the changes I have to make to my Artfire account, I need to add a link, update the descriptions and there is no bulk option for that, so I have a lot of work to do on my free time.

The pictures shown are my new fun Barcode Pet ID tag!  Here is the link for you to view the listing if you are interested http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=44653502

Well my sister is in NY & she has not blogged in a long time, so I hope she comes back she will be able to share pretty pictures with us all!

Talk to you soon & have a happy day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Reviews
"Anyone who appreciates fine arts and crafts will enjoy this fine site! Great job! Best wishes!"

Richard
whitecollarcrimeingeorgia.blogspot.com
"I loved going through your site, you have a ton of information. That's why I am bookmarking you! :) I love handmade and the way you feature handmade artists if fantastic. The lastest post with the lady with the wild lovely hair is great, I hope someone gets it for you!"

michelle
sierrasnowsoaps.blogspot.com
"Elegant, simple, informative and useful. These are the words that come to mind to describe the art piece that is this blog. The Butterfly Maiden Fairy painting is surreal!"

Wilmaryad
gayarabguy.blogspot.com/
Get your own reviews, free traffic at
free web site trafffic and promotion
click here
Blog contents © Sugar Sisters 2009. Blogspot Templates by Nymphont.