* Craft Show this Weekend *

Hi there long time no blog!  I have been a bit overwhelmed working on new designs, advertising, applying for jobs (still no luck !!)  and filling a few orders I got, yay  people like my stuff and they are buying it, HOW COOL IS THAT????  I think its cool, it is a good feeling, that is for sure!

I went Pro with my Art Fire Account, I have had a few issues with potential customers not wanting to become members to buy, and I lost the customers, with Art Fire they won't have to do that they can just buy, so I think that will help with those that don't want to go through the whole sign up process, not only that but I can offer coupons, something that Etsy does not do!  Now I love Etsy, but Art Fire does offer so much more, but I have yet to get one sale on Art Fire soo Etsy is still my #1 favorite!

I am going to be working with a doggy foster mom at www.DaretoRescue.com providing her with tags for her pups, its going to be a lot of fun, I cannot wait to send her the first order she placed! I really hope she sends me pics of the little ones wearing the tags.  I am just so happy to play a small part in the process of helping these little guys find forever homes!  I am going to ask permission to post in my blog what she said about these pups because they sound so sweet, one of them is blind, and it is a story to melt even the coldest of hearts!

Neva is participating in a show this weekend, so you will see her Etsy store go straight on vacation, she is taking EVERYTHING to the show, so if you have a favorite thing, I suggest you buy it now, because tomorrow its GONE, GONE, GONE!!  I am kinda sad because I love this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40642070 it is my favorite, the picture does not do the beads justice, you have to see them in person they pick up light and sparkle so beautifully!

Ok well I am off to bed, and I cannot wait for tomorrow, I am going to take a billion pictures!

1 comments:

FutureHeirloomDesigns March 6, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

Good luck with your job hunt :) I love Artfire

Post a Comment

Our Reviews
"Anyone who appreciates fine arts and crafts will enjoy this fine site! Great job! Best wishes!"

Richard
whitecollarcrimeingeorgia.blogspot.com
"I loved going through your site, you have a ton of information. That's why I am bookmarking you! :) I love handmade and the way you feature handmade artists if fantastic. The lastest post with the lady with the wild lovely hair is great, I hope someone gets it for you!"

michelle
sierrasnowsoaps.blogspot.com
"Elegant, simple, informative and useful. These are the words that come to mind to describe the art piece that is this blog. The Butterfly Maiden Fairy painting is surreal!"

Wilmaryad
gayarabguy.blogspot.com/
Get your own reviews, free traffic at
free web site trafffic and promotion
click here
Blog contents © Sugar Sisters 2009. Blogspot Templates by Nymphont.