3-Day for a Cure


This year I decided to join my cousin in walking 60 miles to raise money for breast cancer research. 60 whole miles! I've been thinking of doing this for a few years now, but the mileage scared me off. But this year I put on my big girl drawers and signed up.

One of the things required of all participants is we have to raise at least $2300. I'm not very good about asking folks for money. But this time, I believe it's a good cause. If you can donate, even just a little, you would be helping fund research that could potentially save the lives of both men and women.

Cancer, any kind of cancer, is awful. I'm not a doctor and I'm not rich so there isn't much for me to do to fight it except this.

To donate please go to my personal page at:
http://www.the3day.org/goto/neva


I've also started a facebook fan page for those interested in my training progress:

Thanks so much ahead of time!



Neva

1 comments:

Aimée - Metamorph Designs March 25, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

Yay, I am so glad you are doing this, Chris and I are going to do it, just have to come up with the $95 registration fee YIKES!!!

Post a Comment

Our Reviews
"Anyone who appreciates fine arts and crafts will enjoy this fine site! Great job! Best wishes!"

Richard
whitecollarcrimeingeorgia.blogspot.com
"I loved going through your site, you have a ton of information. That's why I am bookmarking you! :) I love handmade and the way you feature handmade artists if fantastic. The lastest post with the lady with the wild lovely hair is great, I hope someone gets it for you!"

michelle
sierrasnowsoaps.blogspot.com
"Elegant, simple, informative and useful. These are the words that come to mind to describe the art piece that is this blog. The Butterfly Maiden Fairy painting is surreal!"

Wilmaryad
gayarabguy.blogspot.com/
Get your own reviews, free traffic at
free web site trafffic and promotion
click here
Blog contents © Sugar Sisters 2009. Blogspot Templates by Nymphont.