OMG -- My First Appreciation Photos :)


I was not going to blog tonight, but then... the most amazing thing happened, I got feedback on my page, and this is my very FIRST customer appreciation photo, I cannot believe how cute these pups are!  I am just sooo sooooo HAPPY and excited to have my first appreciation photo, I am smiling so big right now you have no idea!!

The story behind these tags:  I was sent a photo, my mission was  to match their collars, and well you know how the internet is... matching colors is pretty hard, because you never know the quality of light of the photo taken, and it can turn out to be quite a mess, its a hit or miss sort of thing, but I am so pleased to see that they go together perfect, and the tags happen to be on the cutest dogs in the world, how cute are they?  I love them!  Ok good night, I just had to share!!

3 comments:

Neva February 14, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

CONGRATULATIONS Little Sister. AWESOME!!! And the puppies look adorable!

Unknown February 17, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

They look great

Aimée - Metamorph Designs February 28, 2010 at 5:55 AM  

Thank you :)

Post a Comment

Our Reviews
"Anyone who appreciates fine arts and crafts will enjoy this fine site! Great job! Best wishes!"

Richard
whitecollarcrimeingeorgia.blogspot.com
"I loved going through your site, you have a ton of information. That's why I am bookmarking you! :) I love handmade and the way you feature handmade artists if fantastic. The lastest post with the lady with the wild lovely hair is great, I hope someone gets it for you!"

michelle
sierrasnowsoaps.blogspot.com
"Elegant, simple, informative and useful. These are the words that come to mind to describe the art piece that is this blog. The Butterfly Maiden Fairy painting is surreal!"

Wilmaryad
gayarabguy.blogspot.com/
Get your own reviews, free traffic at
free web site trafffic and promotion
click here
Blog contents © Sugar Sisters 2009. Blogspot Templates by Nymphont.